For 50 years TEWS develops, produces and sells measuring solutions to industrial partners from the food & feed, pharma, chemistry, paper & cardboard and other industries. We are a world market leader and and holder of numerous worldwide patents. Our customers include numerous global players. With our solutions we drive their digital transformation.
Currently we are looking for a
Sales & New Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
Build and shape a part of the future of our company by looking for business opportunities, developing them and bringing them to success.
These challenges await you...
Be a Pioneer – Identify market potential for first applications of our technology worldwide
Be a Co-Improver – Develop a deep understanding our customer’s needs to develop solutions together with our R&D- and service-teams that help the customer improve its production processes
Be the central contact person for our international key accounts - Preselect and identify decision-makers, demonstrate our value proposition and create new partnerships
Develop our Company – Contribute to the overall company strategy and success
You come with...
- An academic commercial degree, or a comparable qualification combined with technical affinity
- An international mindset, paired with a strong customer orientation as well as drive and passion for maintaining and developing customer relationships: no longer as a mere supplier but rather as a real business partner
- Business oriented mindset with a high degree of personal responsibility and positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work on multiple projects which will include effective prioritisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Openness to change and challenges
Join us and you'll get...
- An exciting role with a great insight in various industries starting from day one. You have the chance to develop your own market with high degrees of freedom. It's up to you what you make of it.
- A great working environment in Hamburg with extremely flat hierarchies and an international team that greatly supports you.
- A great product ready to drive industrial change and digital transformation.
- Attractive compensation including an uncapped bonus linked to performance.
Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Please send your application including CV, academic records and/or relevant references as well as salary expectation, along with a cover letter demonstrating how you can contribute to our continued success to Martina Lohr (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to welcoming you on-board!